Powerful Beyond Measure
You are a beautiful, brave, powerful woman. You are.
You may not feel it today, but that doesn’t make it any less true. And, when you unleash your power (in a self-supportive way – not the dominating others kind of power), you will feel surprisingly more in charge of your life and your future.
It can feel like people and circumstances stand in the way of getting what you want. Have you ever said, thought or felt any of these:
- If X would happen, then things would be better (examples of X include lose weight, get promoted, make more money, get married, kids go to bed on time, co-workers pull their weight, etc.)
- Because I have to
- My boss doesn't understand me
- That’s just the way it is
- He never does his part, and I have to do it or cover for him
- I didn’t get picked for the good project
- Why her and not me
- If I were in charge...
- I wish someone would ask what I think
If your answer is yes, then (a) congratulations on being human; and (b) all of these are statements that give away power. As women, we notoriously give our power away, which creates this vicious cycle of feeling less empowered, giving more power away, feeling even less empowered and so on. Let’s stop this cycle and take our power back!
While I will facilitate, you are going to find out about you …
- Why and how you give power away
- What you can do to keep your power
- How to start using your power right away
We are going to learn, practice and grow together. We hope you can join us for this event!